Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

BT Sport Via Sky - Minimum Contract Length and Seperate Bill?

[ Edited ]

Thought I would try BT Sport over the Christamas period as Im already a subscriber to Sky Sports via Sky, but have spend in excess of 3 hours trying to find some information and Im about to give up now.

Tried to email with the follwing two questions but received a reply with a link to the website which was the first place I looked for an answer, then tried twitter and got the same link sent to me again so tried ringing up but teh automated voice keeps asking for the telephone number that the fault is concerning,  finally tried the live chat but not sure if they knew what they were talking about, absolutely hopeless service so far.

1. I wanted to know how long the minimum contact is if I take out BT Sport via the Sky platform?, (I heard it was 30 days but now Im hearing its 12 months) and cannot find it in the T&Cs online.

2. We have a BT Phone line in our house but I dont want the BT Sport Subscription added to the Phone Bill as someone else pays that, Can I set up BT Sport seperately so the BT Sport subscription cost is on seperate bill?

Guru

Re: BT Sport Via Sky - Minimum Contract Length and Seperate Bill?

mark

http://sport.bt.com/pages/sport/BT-Sport-on-Sky/

What you seem to want is shown as

Alternatively

From £12 per monthAlternatively, add BT Sport to your Sky Digital Satellite Platform for £12 a month plus a one-off £15 activation fee. One-month minimum term.

Beginner

Re: BT Sport Via Sky - Minimum Contract Length and Seperate Bill?

To be honest Im not going to bother, Ill listen to it on Radio 5, after todays experiance trying every method available to find answers and speaking to two complete incompetents on the live chat (which has since been removed/moderated to spare their blushes?) I can see that subscribing to BT Sport is just going to lead to trouble (as most things concerning BT do), no one at BT seems to know what is going on concerning BT Sport so I think its wise to avoid at the moment, Im glad I found this out before I changed my internet provider to BT too.