Aspiring Expert
andy_247

BT Sport programme guide

Err.. so what programmes are actually on tonight? Thought the BT Sport would be a good place - lots of programme features and videos but I can't see a simple tv guide! I've even tried googling it!

Expert
zulu17

Re: BT Sport programme guide

[ Edited ]

Most Tv listings sites contain the info as does the EPG's

for example

www.radiotimes.com   will show them IF you add the channels to their default list.

eg 

http://www.radiotimes.com/tv/tv-listings

select the my channels tab then

select the Show More   option  and then select the BT & ESpn channels

Aspiring Expert
andy_247

zulu17 wrote:

for example

www.radiotimes.com   will show them IF you add the channels to their default list.

eg 

Went to the bottom link but can't see any Show More option! (could be the fact it's not showing on the pc at work). I can see what's on Sky Sports tonight really easily!! :smileyhappy:

Looks like I'll have to wait till I get I get home to look on the EPG. Why they can't a) put it (clearly) on the BT website, and b) on tv listing sites with the same prominence as Sky Sports, is beyond me! Very bizarre!!

Beginner
dek134

[ Edited ]

you won't be watching any programmes if BT don't get their act together and get the thing working

Aspiring Expert
tvwatcher

I found a guide here with whats on. you need to click on the watch now and then you get a EPG guide. looks like the audi cup tonight with man city

http://sport.bt.com/watch-now-01363810618853
Contributor
KernowChris

Have been asking for a clear unambiguous programme guide on the website for weeks. It's a fundamental requirement for any Broadcaster attempting to attract viewers and/or listeners. ESPN had one which featured the current week and the next two in full. I simply cannot understand BT not publishing such online. Third party sites are NO substitute.

Aspiring Expert
tvwatcher

see my post above BT has a guide on their web site

Expert
zulu17

andy_247 wrote:

zulu17 wrote:

for example

eg 

select the my channels tab

Went to the bottom link but can't see any Show More option! (could be the fact it's not showing on the pc at work). I can see what's on Sky Sports tonight really easily!! :smileyhappy:

Looks like I'll have to wait till I get I get home to look on the EPG. Why they can't a) put it (clearly) on the BT website, and b) on tv listing sites with the same prominence as Sky Sports, is beyond me! Very bizarre!!

Sorry I missed a step - now corrected  (the select the my channels tab

Aspiring Expert
andy_247

Cheers Zulu - got it now! Perfect :smileyhappy:

TVWatcher - tried your link but it just tried to take me to live streaming with login screens etc! Just wanted the programme guide!!
Contributor
KernowChris

That is embedded within the Player, which is wholly inadequate .. and doesn't serve as a Channel Guide. Especially for those without the service.