DSA
Contributor
DSA

Re: BT Sport programme guide

[ Edited ]

www.tvguide.co.uk also has the schedules, although you will probably need to add the channels via the drop down list at the bottom of the page (or click "Sport" near the top), and navigate to 6pm.

Contributor
NobbyG

They should have taken the ESPN one they used to have as that gave you an excellent search facility and bigger screen, but that may happen as it is only first day. 

Aspiring Expert
ChrisC

There's a programme guide on btsport.com in the 'watch now' section. This covers 8 days of programming but the BT Sport 1 and 2 is empty up to 6pm today when it starts broadcasting.
alanarorchard

I too would like to plan my TV watching and wondered why the normal listing papers and magazines do not advertise the BT Vision or BT Sport programmes.   Then it struck me, the lists would look pretty pathetic compared with......well......any other provider!  I read through most of the reply postings to you original enquiry and it would appear that unless you want to troll through the internet then you are not going to get any sort of list, even if there is anything there.

Expert
Hunter2660

BT Sports and ESPN's daily schedule is listed clearly in the What's On TV weekly mag. I'm pretty sure there will be others.

Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

There's also a guide to all BTTV programmes here.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.