Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
0 Ratings

Bt sport on samsung smart tv

Would I be able to buy the BT sky card for £10 and put it in the TV slot? Have tried downloading the app but no windows silverlight, then tried free view channel 57 as suggested, advised to retune TV and then advised to use channel 58 and 59, however these are encrypted so you cannot access them without the BT vision box. Any other ideas?!!!! It works great on the ipad
Guru
0 Ratings

Re: Bt sport on samsung smart tv

No you can't use the CI slot in the TV. You need a Vision+ Box.

Aspiring Contributor
0 Ratings

I also have a Samsung smart tv, bought this year, and the BT sport site tells me to download Silverlight. The tv then tells me I have no permission to download! Any ideas?

Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

don't think the tv will allow you to download silverlight - my samsung doesn't

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Expert
0 Ratings

[ Edited ]

Here is the list of supported devices:

The BT Sport App works on iPhone (3GS and above), iPad (iOS 5.1.1 and above) & selected Android devices with OS 4.1

Does your TV appear on that list?

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
Distinguished Sage
0 Ratings

no but tv does have a browser which enables you to go to btsports homepage and do everything like a pc but because you can't download silverlight you can't play btsports  this is not an app required although an app for the samsung tv would be good

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.