Contributor
Wilky

Tv Listings/Guide?

with it being a matter of weeks away surely we should have some sort of idea of what's going to be on at launch with some sort if TV guide/listings page?
Contributor
rewsan

Re: Tv Listings/Guide?

Don't see why, I can't remember listings being made that far in advance for the launch of any other channels.

Contributor
michael21

That silly how can there be tv listing the football fixter have not be relest yet and i sure some other sports fixter have not been conforim.

Expert
Paul1360

Football fixtures will be released on 19th June and therefore no listings can be put out until Sky and BT sort out the games they are going to show

iechyd da

sky twitter account a customer ask why sky go streams are worst then sd and yet bt and eurosports apps stream in hd. Reply from mod, oh thats easy the files for hd are some huge that sky go can't play them and no app can stream hd due to this and so when they say they are they're really sd streams, if there was any way around this we would have done it now.
Aspiring Expert
FearlessFred

The Aviva Premiership fixtures haven't been announced either, so they won't be able to say which games they'll broadcast from that, and I would guess the Top14 would be the same...

You *can* probably pencil in the dates for the JP Morgan Premiership 7s and the World Club 7s as being shown, as the dates are fixed and BT have said they're covering them...
Expert
zulu17

Saturday, August 3, kick off 12.45pm,  Liverpool v Olympiacos  (Gerrard's testimonial match) 

has been announced