Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Expert

Youview sky sports

I guess the deal for adding sky sports 1&2 to bt youview has now been destroyed after this recent champions league battle. Sky will do BT no favours now which is annoying because BT customers will still want to be able to watch premier league games.
Distinguished Guru

Re: Youview sky sports

[ Edited ]

And Sky customers will still want to watch Champions League. Who knows what might emerge? It's 2 years away; speculation is tempting but pointless.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Aspiring Expert

I hear what your saying but sky currently have the option if adding BTS to their platform while BT youview have no option to add sky sports to theirs. So sky will still be able to watch champs league they will just need to pay BT for it directly. At least give BT the option to pay sky and watch it through the youview platdorm
Aspiring Expert

pottyperson wrote:

And Sly customers will still want to watch Champions League. Who knows what might emerge? It's 2 years away; speculation is tempting but pointless.

Why do you keep mis-spelling sky as sly? Much as I dislike sky myself, I think it looks cheildish, especially from a CL.

Distinguished Guru

DaveBaines wrote:

pottyperson wrote:

And Sly customers will still want to watch Champions League. Who knows what might emerge? It's 2 years away; speculation is tempting but pointless.

Why do you keep mis-spelling sky as sly? Much as I dislike sky myself, I think it looks cheildish, especially from a CL.

Amended as I'm not a cheild.

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Guru

It could put BT in a better bargaining position to get all of the Sky Sports Channels. If BT was to launch say BT Sports 3 or 4, BT could demand the rest if the Sky Sports in return.
I see this as more positive for BT. But at this stage just pure speculation.
Aspiring Expert

StewM, what do you mean by  BT could demand the rest if the Sky Sports in return.

Guru

In return for BT offering all their sports channels Sky would offer all theirs; Sky Sports 1-4, F1 and Sky Sports News.
Guru

Ofcom are already looking into the sports spat between BT and Sky ,this was before the new Uefa deal.

Mind you, the time it takes for Ofcom to come to a descision it will be 2015 anyway.

toekneem
http://www.no2nuisancecalls.net

(EASBF)