Aspiring Contributor
broondog
Accepted Solution

bt sport hd channels

Hi guys, and gals,

Ok got me card can get sport 1 & 2

Registered before 1st August,  guy on the phone (friday) said he would activate the hd channels but cant see them in tv listings

Can see them in sport channels options setting, but go nowhere. 

Have scanned a couple of times but no luck

Just thinking,  would it work if I took the plug out,  dropped it into a bucket of water,  and got the wife to replaced it into the socket, just a thought, tried everything else.

Well she doesn't like football.

Cheers, John

I

DavidM

Re: bt sport hd channels

Hi broondog,

Did you get this sorted? Let us know how you’re getting on.

Cheers

David

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Contributor
bonsai

If you have a viewiing card that should mean BT Vision and no Infinity. This means no HD channels I'm afraid.

Aspiring Expert
Telboy62

Sorry broondog, if you need a viewing card, that means you aint got infinity, that means the only HD you have is Huge Disappointment.

Aspiring Contributor
broondog

naw  mate, not sorted, just going to let the dust settle for a couple of years, then see what happens

Aspiring Contributor
broondog

such is life, ta anyway