james25252525

Annie Lennox Not Working

Hi everyone. This is my first post so please forgive me if it looks and sounds a little odd.

I subscribe to the music pack and have done so for the past three weeks and I love BT Vision. However I have noticed that Annie Lennox's 'Why' music video doesn't work. Could this be fixed please because I don't think other people are aware of it. And also how often does music content get updated because I wuld love to see music videos of the Carpenters and more Bjork ones.

Thanks.

CraigS

Re: Annie Lennox Not Working

Hi James25252525,

Welcome to the forums :smileyhappy:

Have double checked Annie Lennox and the video is working on our side.  Perhaps its sorted itself out since your post?

To answer your other question Music is updated every 28 days.

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
james25252525

Re: Annie Lennox Not Working

Hi BT Vision

I read your reply and Annie Lennox 'Why' music video is still not working. When i play it, it just plays a blank screen. Maybe it should be downloaded again to the box. Please help because it's one of my favourite songs and I canot understand why it's not working. And also do you have any plans to show Brothers & Sisters series 2 because I've just finished watching series 1 and really enjoyed it.

Thanks

James