Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

BT Sports Package

Hi i wonder if you lot can help

I signed up to the BT Vision Total Sports Max package in September 2010 (Sky Sports 1,2, ESPN and sports on demand content) for £12.30 a month on a 24 month contract with broadband and calls.

What will happen to me after the 24 month contract finishes regarding the Total sports max vision package. Will it just continue at the £12.30 a month price until i do otherwise?,  or as the contract is up will the price rise?

Thanks for your help

Recognised Expert

Re: BT Sports Package

My advice would be to ring up a month or two before your contract is up because you may be able to get a better combined deal for Vision, Broadband and phone particularly if, for example, Infinity has become available in your area since you signed up.  Also I believe there are some big changes coming to Vision between now and then and there will probably be some deals available to co-incide with those changes

---Remember to mark as 'solved' and give stars when you like a post---
Expert

Re: BT Sports Package

avengo1235 wrote:

Hi i wonder if you lot can help

I signed up to the BT Vision Total Sports Max package in September 2010 (Sky Sports 1,2, ESPN and sports on demand content) for £12.30 a month on a 24 month contract with broadband and calls.

What will happen to me after the 24 month contract finishes regarding the Total sports max vision package. Will it just continue at the £12.30 a month price until i do otherwise?,  or as the contract is up will the price rise?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

This is one of 'us lot' Smiley Very Happy. The price will go up to what thay charge now. Which for free ESPN, Sports on demand and SS1 & 2 is now £18.20. Which is still far cheaper than any other provider.

Rank - Mostly Harmless.