Contributor
avengo1235

BT Sports Package

Hi i wonder if you lot can help

I signed up to the BT Vision Total Sports Max package in September 2010 (Sky Sports 1,2, ESPN and sports on demand content) for £12.30 a month on a 24 month contract with broadband and calls.

What will happen to me after the 24 month contract finishes regarding the Total sports max vision package. Will it just continue at the £12.30 a month price until i do otherwise?,  or as the contract is up will the price rise?

Thanks for your help

Expert
notoriousdbp

Re: BT Sports Package

My advice would be to ring up a month or two before your contract is up because you may be able to get a better combined deal for Vision, Broadband and phone particularly if, for example, Infinity has become available in your area since you signed up.  Also I believe there are some big changes coming to Vision between now and then and there will probably be some deals available to co-incide with those changes

---Remember to mark as 'solved' and give stars when you like a post---
Expert
masona2

Re: BT Sports Package

avengo1235 wrote:

Hi i wonder if you lot can help

I signed up to the BT Vision Total Sports Max package in September 2010 (Sky Sports 1,2, ESPN and sports on demand content) for £12.30 a month on a 24 month contract with broadband and calls.

What will happen to me after the 24 month contract finishes regarding the Total sports max vision package. Will it just continue at the £12.30 a month price until i do otherwise?,  or as the contract is up will the price rise?

Thanks for your help

Hi,

This is one of 'us lot' :smileyvery-happy:. The price will go up to what thay charge now. Which for free ESPN, Sports on demand and SS1 & 2 is now £18.20. Which is still far cheaper than any other provider.

Rank - Mostly Harmless.