Poff1957

BT Vision box keeps turning off

My BT VIsion Box keeps turning itself off, then restarts again this happens at least 3 times a day. This is a replacement as the other one done the same thing.  Anyone else having this issue

Aspiring Expert
bazz02

Re: BT Vision box keeps turning off

Its a known problem and will hopefully be sorted in the next software update.

Im only passing on info Ive read from members of this forum.

Expert
Rachael42

Stability is an issue bt are aware of and are working to fix. There are a few others including failure of recordings due to the channel line-up from freeview changing. Non of which indicate a faulty vision box. 

Hopefully all will be fixed soon.  (or at least until freeview changes again)

no trees were harmed in the sending of this message but millions of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
Why-me

BT might be working on a affix, but hey haven't found one yet.  This had better be sorted soon.  Literally every 5 minutes the box resets itself.  I've got a replacement coming on the weekend... Lets hope that one doesn't have the same problems.  

It's this a case of releasing a product before its ready?  Just imagine if a drugs company did that....  Or a toy manufacturer....  BT are bidding on running Corwalls council services at the moment... If any of the council lets were BT customers I'm sure they would vote NO!!!