Aspiring Expert
keendartfan

C02 Error

I am getting the following message:

Error C02: Please wait until the activation date before using BT Vision, then restart you Home Hub and Vision+ box. For support visit www.bt.com/help/C02 or call 0800 111 4567.

I have been a BT Vision customer since 2009. I have recently had a new black box which has worked perfectly until tonight until I got a V04 error. I did a reboot and got the above message with the only option to "quit client". This leads to a further restart and then the above message ad infinitum...

I've restarted the Home Hub and unplugged the Vision box as instructed on the C02 error help page.

Broadband is rock solid.

Over to you folks...

Contributor
pavmas

Re: C02 Error

Yip same just happend to me, Co2 and then Vo4 did all the restart bb etc and still have the same Co2, so whats happening I have been a bt vison customer for years so why would I need my line activated as all was fine 10 mins earlier.

So just switched it off will try again tomorrow, I had a problem about a month ago and they were going to send out an engineer but it started working again itself.

Getting a bit of a joke now' Im sick of watching stuff and it just cuts off with an error message. 

ceried

The same has happened to me.

Its fustrating because i've done everything it has told me to do.

so anoying.

Contributor
westbynorthwest

Hi happened to me about an hour ago, went to watch some ondemand and got the co4 error rebooted and got the co2 error I have been a customer since April and the line has been active from that time, seems strange the three of us getting theses errors at the same time.

karbonkaos

I'm in Wales and exactly the same thing happened to me too. I've had BT Vision for well over a year so I don't know why this is happening now. I've restarted my hub and the box but no luck. My guess is that somebody in the tech department accidently hit the delete button and caused the service to crash lol

Aspiring Expert
maxrpg

What the heck is going on? im now getting this error...please wait until your service is activated!

Im getting really sick and tired of this now...I want to use vision service when I want too i.e "ON DEMAND!" yet I cant..why????

Words like "Breach of contract".."Failure to provide a service which has been paid for"..."Failure to notify customer in advance of any work being carried out which may disrupt their service" would be music to any solicitors ears.

Whats the problem?...when will it be fixed?

I cant even watch normal TV because the stupid box wont startup because of this error..why disable the whole box instead of just making on demand content unavailable?????????????????????????????????

Answer quickly!

joehotpaint

[ Edited ]

its happening all over the place i think, error co2...
i thought maybe some guy i ranted at the other day at bt somehow did this to me, but its going on all over england!
its annoying, what can be done?

cmon bt, you need to fix this, i pay for this service to be avaqilable 24/7

joehotpaint

ive just pressed the on demand button on remote and something seems to be happening....
joehotpaint

when error c02 comes up press the 'on demand' button instead of the 'select' button. i think im back and running, cool. might watch police academy! good luck lads..
Contributor
westbynorthwest

Hi again just rebooted again and its back on no error code , must have been a major crash me thinks.