Aspiring Contributor
mattmbr
Accepted Solution

Channel 4OD Problems

[ Edited ]

I have just got BT Vision but think Channel 4OD and ITV Player are not working . On Channel 4OD there are only 36 programnes whilst 4OD on my PC has over 800 catch up programnes. ITV Player is a similar problem. Any idea what is going on. The BT Vision help Desk could not help me today

Contributor
markjchapman

Re: Channel 4OD Problems

That's about right, the versions on Vision are only a subset, you need to use other methods to get the rest.
Distinguished Guru
pottyperson

[ Edited ]

I checked my BTV box and found that your results are all that's on offer (32 programmes each right now). I've never used either of these catch-ups because there's frankly very little on either channel that I'd watch first time, let alone pay to catch up with. But I was surprised to see how little was available.

At least I can confirm that there's no fault on your service. Hopefully, a regular user will be able to say whether you can expect more in due course. [Update: I was slow to post and didn't see mjc's contribution.] 

You can click the white star next to this message if you think it was helpful.
Expert
Guyincognito76

4OD on Vision is pretty much just a weeks catchup.
Fianuis

Not sure how this is marked "solved", we have the same issue that 4OD and ITV player On BT vision bear little relationship to the actual amount of content available on the actual sites. This is glossed over and not explained at all when the BT staff sign you up for BT Vision. Very disappointed with the service.

Fianuis

It's not a weeks catch up at all, for example, this evening there are only 16 items available on 4OD.