Beginner
ReWood
Accepted Solution

Comtrend Ethernet Powerline Adapters - Flashing Red Lights

I have read one or two posts on this forum and guess that one of my adaptors has had it.  All 3 lights are flashing red and I have tried, without success, to reconfigure.  They are the white adaptors and are about three years old.

I still used the vision box regularly, but do not subscribe anymore, although I do have a bt phone and broadband account.  My question is, if I have to get an engineer out, will it cost me, and will I have to pay for new adaptors?  If so, I can see the box heading for the bin and a call to sky maybe!!

Cheers for any help.

CraigS

Re: Comtrend Ethernet Powerline Adapters - Flashing Red Lights

Hi ReWood,

No you don't have to pay for a Vision engineer to call out.  I'll be happy to give you a hand with this and get it sorted out for you.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Guru
stuartrogerson

Hope you follow up what Craig has said.

When mine went I simply phoned up and got new adapters in the post three days later.

Craig's contact is in my sig file

Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits
Expert
notoriousdbp

I had the same positive experience as Stuart when my \powerlines went belly up.  Just phoned tech help and they sent some out straight away.  I've also found tweeting @BT Care is always a good way to get a result for what  it's worth

---Remember to mark as 'solved' and give stars when you like a post---
Beginner
ReWood

Cheers for your help on this one folks, I have followed your instructions Craig so hopefully you should get my e-mail.

Thanks again.

Beginner
ReWood

Re: Commented Ethernet Powerline Adapters - Flashing Red Lights

Got your response Craig, excellent service, I look forward to receiving new adaptors.