Contributor
pickles
Accepted Solution

Eurosport on BT Vision.

[ Edited ]

Chatting with my neighbour he tells me that BT, he like me has BT phone and Broadband, has called him recently to offer BT Vision, he has Sky and his main reason for having that is Eurosport, he does not have or want Sky Sports.

The reason for my post is that he says he has been told that BT Vision will get him Eurosport, I have told him I think he has made a mistake or that he has been talking to an overzealous Sales Person.

Is anyone out there that can confirm or deny the availability of Eurosport on BT Vision.

Thanks.

Guru
stuartrogerson

Re: Eurosport on BT Vision.

Yes indeed, Eurosport is not available via BT Vision

Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits
Contributor
pickles

Thanks for that.

Aspiring Expert
JohnSound

It would be a very good addition if it was though.

Are you reading this Vision Gods?

sireid

I'm in exactly the same position and the reason why I haven't moved to BT Vision!

I would MUCH prefer to move away from Sky, but only if I could watch Eurosport elsewhere.

Guru
stuartrogerson

[ Edited ]
You can watch eurosport on an iPad and iPhone
Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits
Expert
masona2

@pickles.

Hi,

You don't tick your own post as solved. You tick Stuarts, for answering your question correctly.

And if you find any users posts helpful, you can also click on the star on the left side of the post.

Hope that helps for future posting.

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
Beginner
mgrowe

You can also watch eurosport on a PC at http://www.eurosportplayer.co.uk/ but their is a fee involved.

Sparx1981

Has there been any movement on this? I know that Eurosport used to be available on freeview a while ago... (maybe it has a small feel attached via Top Up TV).

I've checked the Top Up TV service and it seems to have gone from there.. Is it just down to Sky stopping access to this apart from through their packages?
Guru
stuartrogerson

Before Channel 5 decided to embrace the digirtal age and create new channels there was free space on the Muxes, Top Up TV rented this space and broadcast a number od linear channels is varied time slots including Eurosport. When Channel 5 reclaimed the space TUTV moved to a different model and have now moved again to a non PVR Sports carrier.

Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits