Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Help with Bt vision helpline and a rant sorry!

Hi is there anyone on here who has the right number to call when trying to sort out Bt vision problems, Iv been calling the technical helpline no 08541114567 but everytime i call this i get told its the wrong number as its for broadband problems not vision then I get transferred to Vision dept which takes another 10 mins of waiting time on top of what iv already had!

All I want to do is order new adaptors as one of mine has gone faulty, the last call I made i thought i had ordered them but the advisor who did not understand a word I was saying was insistant on sending them to my old address I lived at 3 years ago, he even asked me to go collect them from my old address too!!!!!  Needless to say after another 5 days of waiting they still have not turned up even though I did have an email stating they would be with me by 18th November so I assume the advisor has gone and sent them to my old address grrrrrr really annoying as Iv been without my Bt vision for over a week now but BT still want me to pay for the service im not getting due to there imcompetance in the call centres!!!!

Anyway rant over but if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Kaz

Re: Help with Bt vision helpline and a rant sorry!

Sorry i put wrong number im calling its 08001114567

Thanks

Hey Kazziemikey,

I am sorry to hear that your new powerline adapters have not arrived. If you email me your BT account details, I can look into this for you.

My email address can be found by clicking on my profile. Please make sure to include a link to this thread.

Thanks

Paddy,

PaddyB | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

Thanks Paddy I have just managed to successfully get through to someone who understands me and is sorting out my problems at the min, thanks anyway Kaz