Contributor
Mason33

Missing Doctor Who Series 5 Episodes

Has anyone else noticed that there are a number of missing episodes from series 5 of Doctor Who on the on-demand section if BT Vision. Any explanation.
DavidM

Re: Missing Doctor Who Series 5 Episodes

Hi Mason33,

Thanks for posting. I'll check this for you and get back as soon as I have anything.

Cheers

David
BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)

Expert
zulu17

I had a look on my Youview system -

Interesting that where Series 1-4 and 6 are listed as box sets  - series 5 isn't  but is there if you do a search. That search reveals that only eps 1-7 and 10 are (currently) there - eps 8-9 , 11-13 are not present. The promotional trailer does say series 1-6 can be watched right now in Bt box sets.

Contributor
Mason33

At least you have the same as me. Just hope BT sort it soon. Pointless having half a series available.
Contributor
Mason33

Episodes are now there. Thanks.