Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner
Accepted Solution

Problem with my bt vision box

Has anyone else had the problem of a bright blue sceen with a box saying scart no signal? Despite this message I have still had bt vision updates which say they have been successful not had any error codes at all. I have spoken to tech support and we have reset the box no change after that. We have changed the scart but that also made no difference. My small non techy brain tells me that if I can recieve updates then surely the scart must be ok? I have been waiting for a call back from tech support but as I am not always home could well have missed them. It's driving me mad as although we don't use bt vision that much we are after all paying for it and its no good if you can't get it when you really want to see something. I am hoping someone else has had the same problem and got it sorted!
Community Manager

Re: Problem with my bt vision box

Hi Ohhelpplease,

Welcome to the forum.  This just wont do Smiley Sad I can help get you back up an running, I will need your details though,

Please drop me an email via the 'Contact Us' link in my profile. (click on my name and you will find the link under the "about me" section). Include your BT account details and the link to this thread.

Cheers

Sean

SeanD | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner

Oh hallelujah I have fixed it! Just by resetting to factory settings! Found how to do this by reading other people's problems the tech person that i spoke to at length never told me how to do this. Lets hope It keeps working now. Yeah!!!!!!!
Beginner

I have fixed it after three months!! Hurray

Glad to hear it's all sorted Ohhelpplease.

Cheers

David

DavidM | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

I received an on screen message to update, I was told to unplug the box then reconnect but the box will not come back on as if there is no power now, anyone else had similar problems ? I've tried all the rebooting the hub etc.

Guru

[ Edited ]

calmax1411 wrote:

I received an on screen message to update, I was told to unplug the box then reconnect but the box will not come back on as if there is no power now, anyone else had similar problems ? I've tried all the rebooting the hub etc.

This is completely unrelated to the original query in this thread which is now marked as "solved". it may be better to start a new threat for this.

Click the New Message button at the top of the thread index to do this.

Yes I have the same problem just says no signal ..was ok last night whe I switched off !!!! Just tried all the things that I am told but no chance still out ....

How do you reset a BT vision box to its original factory settings? My machine will not update. It gets as far as the downloading update tool before going blank?