Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Contributor

SKY Sports Activation

Hi,

I ordered SKY Sport 1 & 2 on Monday, can anyone tell me how long does it take for the channels to be activated, as we currently can not access them. All we get is a grey screen and a white dot in the top right hand corner of the screen.

I have tried to activate the card & can see ESPN but not SKY Sports.

Any help would be appreciated.

Aspiring Expert

Re: SKY Sports Activation

hi if you can see ESPN and not sky sports on channel 41 then it sounds like there is an issue with your account and potentially sky sports has not been setup correctly. I think a simple call to BT will fix this as my view is the account does not correctly have sky sports added, as you have said you can see ESPN playing ok.

hope this helps

Beginner

I ordered sky sports 2 on Friday,, wad promised it would be active within 24hrs,, after 38hours of nothing I called to see what the problem was only to be told to leave it and I'd get a call in 24 to 48hours,, I heard nothing,, left it till yesterday and phoned them again only to once again be promised it for 9am this morning and a call back from the tech team,, once again I've heard not word,, I'm going to call them once more and if its nor sorted I'm pulling the plug on all my services and moving to sky completely and bt won't get a penny out of me,, there service has been nothing but **bleep**
Beginner

Oh and my ESPN works fine

Hi Opelbuck,

I can look into this for you. Please could you send me in your details using the "contact us" link found in the "about me" section of my profile?

Thanks

Paddy

PaddyB | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Beginner

What details do u need?

Hi Opelbuck,

Please make sure to include your BT account number and a link to this thread.

Thanks

Paddy

PaddyB | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
Contributor

Well Sky sports 1 & 2 are still not switched on inspite of calls to the Vision team, I have been waiting since Monday. My account is set up correctly, so I can not see  what the issue is. ESPN works fine. I am on the current Vision software running Windows CE & not the new one.

I have asked the Vision team for the latest software update, but so far they have refused to issue it.

So looks like I will have to cancel the service & go to SKY as I have been missed sold the product....Looks like one for Trading Standards to investigate...

Guru

I suggest you contact the Mods who will sort this out for you. Link in my sig file.

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
Expert

the new software will have nothing to do with trading standards. the mods have asked for your details so they can help. why don't you let them help you?