Guru
stuartrogerson

Re: Sky movies costs

If that's the case this is a non starter when you can access it on a YouView or a Now TV Box for £8.99.
Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits
Aspiring Contributor
cralis

[ Edited ]

Just got off the phone from BT. They have said it will cost £16 pounds per month. However, they cannot add to accounts until tomorrow. Which, is weird as they're not open tomorrow. The CS operator didn't seem to know this, but assured me someone will be available to take my call. But if they're not open, then I was told to phone on Monday. So, much for launching today.

Aspiring Expert
FC12

An extra 16 quid per month is a lot. I would of done it if it was 8.99 pm
Aspiring Contributor
cralis

I'm surprised they didn't offer them at a lower price than Sky. After all you get them in HD on Sky. However, it fits within my budget. So, I'm going to get them either tomorrow or Monday. Whenever they're open.

Aspiring Expert
Marketman

I won't be subscribing if its £16 per month, there are much cheaper alternatives.
Expert
StewM

Can we have some official announcement about prices, package bundle changes etc. for Sky Movies.

Thanks
Contributor
spacecowboy83

Well I called back again today as I was told the channel launch as been delayed till tomorrow. But I was told it will deffinatly be £16 a month.

Expert
zulu17

[ Edited ]

prices have been published on bt.com - seems that yes it is £16 - there are other additional bolt on and packages that seem to have been launched

I've commented further on a thread on the Youview subforum

http://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/New-Prices-and-Services/td-p/1060010

Expert
StewM

[ Edited ]

Initial thoughts.

BT TV have swapped around the packages and the extra channels look good. The only thing is the price of the Sky Movies at £16 pm. Yes this does match other providers price but if you buy additional packages with other providers Sky Movies add on cost is reduced. but not with BT?

Also noticed this in the T&C "Sky Movies may vary from Sky platform."  - in what way?

Stew

Guru
stuartrogerson

Cost of Sky Movies makes no sense. On YouView can get it for £8.99
From Now TV box £9.99, £8.99 a month 700 movies On Demand 11 Movie Channels Live

What are they doing?
Kafka's World
1000 Classical Hits