Contributor
MarkP

TNA iMPACT: Schedule error?

[ Edited ]

The new episode today is the one from Thursday 28th meaning that we are missing an episode as with the 11 day rule the episode today should have been Thursday 21st iMPACT

Can you please confirm will we be getting iMPACT 4 days or 11 days after the live show? and what is going on?

Expert
Daniel

Re: TNA iMPACT: Schedule error?

I intend to telephone them tomorrow and question this. Because we are missing an episode so something does not seam right.

Expert
Daniel

[ Edited ]

Hello Mark,

Just to let you know I phoned in and they told me it has been sent off to a different department to be investigated.

Contributor
MarkP

Thanks bud that's great.

Expert
Daniel

They sent it back claiming there is nothing wrong with the episode but I know for a fact there is. I watched highlights on tna's website of the one we should of got Sunday and its different to what's there because the one we should have got had a re-match with A.J Styles and Kurt Angle. I asked them to send it back over to them but I don't hold out any hope. Its a shame because we have missed an episode because of the error. Really annoyed at this. They claim its right and I know 100% this episode is wrong. Because if it is right then that means we have missed one which isn't on.

CraigS

Hi Guys

Sorry about the missing episode and that the investigations didnt really help.  I'll see if I can get this back on track and get the show back for you.  Just to make sure this is the latest episode from 31/01/10?

As soon as I know more I post so you know whats happening.

Cheers

Craig 

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Expert
Daniel

[ Edited ]

Yes that's the day of the episode with the issue.

Aspiring Contributor
axpetts

There has definitely been a scheduling error. Like the first post said, the episode that was put up on Vision on 31st was originally aired on Thursday 28th on Spike TV in the US. This means that the Thurs 21st episode has not been put up on BT Vision.

Incidentally, no new episode has been put up today. I really do wish Bt Vision would stop mucking about with the scheduling of Impact. Surely it cant be that hard to put up the correct episode each week and ON TIME!

Contributor
MarkP

[ Edited ]

So no new episode now then? If a TV channel did this with the schedule people would stop watching it.

Can BT please clarify the schedule, what episodes are on which days?

Expert
Daniel

Maybe they noticed they where about to load the same episode and not bothered to load it stranger things have happend:smileywink:

Hopefully they get the missing episode up soon.