Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Beginner

What's included in the bronze package?

Hey guys,

Thinking of changing my current package with Bt.  Currently have the gold bt vision (within a tv/calls and broadband package)  but was looking at the other options and just wanted to know what I get to watch with the Bronze package...

I understand you can pick 2 out of 4 options but it says:

Plus watch the best in TV as much as you like at no extra cost:

• TV entertainment from the US and UK
  • TV Replay catch-up TV from the BBC, ITV and Channel 4

So if I pick my 2 options as movies and music do I still get to watch shows like True Blood and Documentaries for free?  I understand I'd have to pay for things like sport and kids shows.

Also does anyone know anumber I can call to order this new package?  I dont want to do it online.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Distinguished Sage

Re: What's included in the bronze package?

I'm not a vision subscriber but is there not just 1 package now with 1 price - then add like sky sports?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Expert

There is no Bronze package any more, it's all or nothing:

Current prices

Expert

If your out of contract you can downgrade your service to Pay Per View basis, if not it's just £12.50 for BT Vision Gold.

Expert

Er? Yeah.

The Gold and Bronze packages are both £12.50.

You can have just the TV Package for £7.25 though.

Expert

[ Edited ]

If you dont watch Films, Sport or Music videos you would be better off on Vision TV & Replay at £7.25, if not go to gold at £12.50 per month- great value.

Why dont you phone BT and haggle a deal on your package?

I haggled and got this;

BT BroadbandOption 3= £10.00

Evening & Weekend Calls= Free

BT Vision Gold= £12.50

Line Rental= £13.90

£36.40

Guru

[ Edited ]

It looks like they're going back to separating bronze and gold again according to the packages page.

+ this one

Expert

Bronze has always been included in the bundle deals, they are hardly deals though as you only save a few quid and get less than what you would get if you haggle a deal- new customers included.

Guru

[ Edited ]

Which is all just astonishingly obtuse. Pricing policies should be straightforward, transparent and available to all whether they're current customers or not. Not that BT are the only offenders on that score. I've just asked for an online insurance quote which came out at 70 quid less than the same company sent me a renewal quote for. Needless to say, my business is going elsewhere. Seems everybody's at it.

Expert

Your right, everyone is at it :smileysad:

Our Gas & Electricity supplier is EDF Energy and they have started charging everyone a standing charge (About 20p per day for electricity and 15p a day for gas, meaning they charge over £10 per month before you even start using Gas and Electricity!

Car insurance has rocketed and still is rocketing :smileysad:

Petrol & Diesel prices seem to be increasing everytime we fill up :smileysad:

And another thing that really annoys me is ''Dossers'' who cant be bothered to get off there backside and look for a job and havent done a days work in there life always get everything for nothing whilst normal hard working people are left with ever increasing bills and less money to spend on luxuries.

What about the people that have worked all there life and have been made redundant? They are lucky to receive £60 a week and are expected to pay all the bills!!

The government seem to be targeting the wrong people here :smileysad:

I have a job by the way :smileyhappy: