Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

iplayer keeps pausing when listening to repeat radio programmes

Hi,

Since May of this year when I went on to Infinity, I have bad pausing and stopping trouble with the radio programmes on iplayer. BT are unable to sort this out and I find this very poor for a company with reputed technicians. Surely this problem can be sorted, I have yet to listen to a programme without some pausing of some kind.

Fed up  

Community Manager

Re: iplayer keeps pausing when listening to repeat radio programmes

Hi GarynRuth2paws,

I am sorry to hear this has been an ongoing problem.

I take it that other iPlayer programs work for you? What sort of speeds are you getting on your connection?

Stephanie
Stephanie
BTCare Community Manager

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post. If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Our second newsletter is out now, let us know what you think!
Beginner

I have exactly this probem - it is getting worse and worse - started with Infinity on Tuesday and this has made no dfference - in fact tried to listen to a conedy just now and we were thrown out of the show twice as well as interminable pausing - just awful - why is this?

Iplayer TV is ok - Iplayer radio on the PC is ok (but my PC sound quality is poor - I want to use my TV)  - honestly is it worth stating you provide this if you can't?

Beginner

Also my speed is alleged to be 54.0 Mbps

Beginner

We have had the problem for months but only started with Infinity on Tuesday - I had hoped this would imnrove things bit it has got worse as described above - sorry if my earlier message was ambiguous