cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AjayK48
Contributor
Message 1 of 24

Apart from here cannot start new thread

I was able to start a new thread in the BT Mobile section a few days ago but since then do not have the option to post a new message in any other section of the community forums.

Any help appreciated.

23 REPLIES 23
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 24

Re: Apart from here cannot start new thread

as long as you are signed into the forum you should not have a problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
AjayK48
Contributor
Message 3 of 24

I am signed into the forum and apart from this "Community and Announcements" section the "New Message" option is no longer showing. Very strange.

Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 24

There were some weird goings-on here during the night, with gobbleygook replacing some existing material. That seems to have been put right but it might be worth waiting a while to see if your problem is just a repercussion.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
AjayK48
Contributor
Message 5 of 24

Yes I am also seeing the gobbleygook text in some places as well. I have double checked using a diffent computer and the same happens.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 24

I saw that as well but just put it down to something said by the helpdesk!

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 24

Good idea imj, but it looked more like Korean than Hindi.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
AjayK48
Contributor
Message 8 of 24

I have tried setting up a new sign in profile and username to see if I could then post in all sections of the forums but still exactly the same problem. I can only post a new thread in this section.

I have also tried using a different browser but no difference.

Who can I contact to report this?

Any help appreciated.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 24

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 10 of 24

Hi @AjayK48 I checked your account settings and profile and can't see anything from a forum platform-perspective that's preventing you from posting.

Can you confirm:

1) What browers you've tried;

2) Is the "New Message" link missing altogether, or is it a case that you can write up a new message, but can't actually post it? If it's the latter, do you get an error message when this happens?

3) Are you able to reply to an existing thread?

Thanks,