Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lelboy
Beginner
Message 11 of 25

Re: INFINITY INSTALLATION NOT COSTING £49 BUT COSTING £178.99

You've been pretty imprecise in your rant - what is the extra £100+ for? By the way, leaving the cap lock on often makes people ignore your post - it's bad on the eyes, and a bit childish!

Kenew
Message 12 of 25

Re: BT Online Chat

It's hardly childish it's called being angry, paying for something over 500% more I'd threw the gear in the garden and canceled the dd
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 25

And now to add further to your problems your service will get suspended and your credit rating get damaged and you will start to get debt collectors chasing you
Message 14 of 25

BT only maintain up to the test socket inside the home, if the wiring after that is faulty then the engineers visit is chargeable.
When you call in about a fault they are meant to do a test socket check with you, that way they could have informed you about the charge.
If it was still not working in the test socket that is not your issue it is BT's
Victoryj
Message 15 of 25

No comment
lelboy51
Beginner
Message 16 of 25

Do you really think that posting with the "cap lock" on helps you? All it does is make your post difficult to read, and others to dismiss your "rantings"!

lelboy51
Beginner
Message 17 of 25

ON the contrary, it IS childish. The person is supposedly an adult asking (?) for assistance - all he's done is the keyboard equivalent of shouting: that will get no helpful response from normal people - however valid his question might be.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 25

You are posting on a thread that was started a year ago and last posted on over four months ago!

lcunni1
Message 19 of 25

I had Infinity installed and needed an engineer to come out twice but I didn't need to pay anything extra.  Like you there was a problem my line was faulty not for using the phone but it wouldn't connect to the internet or if it did it kept dropping out, but the engineer came out and just installed a new line with no fee what so ever.  I would get back on to BT and ask why you were charged and what you were charged for.  Something definitely isn't right!

xmarksthespot
Contributor
Message 20 of 25

Ignore web chat. It's a complete waste of time. Untrained staff, long pauses, incorrect and/or conflicting and/or unreliable information. Not helped by the fact that it's manned by staff for whom English isn't their native tongue.

It's a joke.