cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andyvr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BT Trials question

Don't know if anyone here can help regarding the BT Trial's website (https://bt.centercode.com/home.html)???

I'm enrolled in a certain trial which has not yet started but need (fairly urgently) to contact someone in the BT Bill Trial area - I have gone through the motions of emailling the correct address several times, entered an Issue report and also tried to contact someone (anyone!) via the home page contact area - again on several occasions - but have received absolutely no reply to any of my requests, my first attempt was on May 1st and on various occasions since then but nothing in reply! It's quite unusual as I usually get replys within a day or two.

Does anyone know if there's a problem with the Trials area?? (daft question really, as there obviously *IS*)

Cheers.

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Trials question

Hi. I have highlighted this so one of the MODs should pick this up
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Andyvr  sorry that you are having difficulty getting in touch with the trials team & thanks @Devon_Dave  for highlighting this thread.

Would you be able to tell me generally what the trial is about without going into much detail ie is it a BTTV or broadband trial? 

thanks 
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Andyvr ,

I've been sending emails regarding this trial and I haven't had any replies either. I've just given them a call and they're going to send an email to the relevant Project Manager about my query and the fact that they're not answering emails.

I can't say that I'm overly optimistic of getting a reply but I'll wait and see.

Andyvr
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Have finally been put in touch with a Trials Support member via the help I've had on this forum, so many thanks to all.

Cheers

Andy