Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeGB
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

BT trials site info

Hi,

I got on a BT trial recently but when I go onto my 'give feedback' page for the trial there is just a large banner saying "non available" and a search box that doesn't work, tried a couple of different browsers but no difference.

I have also tried a few enquiries to the trials email address I was sent but never get any replies and I understand that there should be an email address specific to each trial but I can't find it.

So wondered if anyone might have any ideas on this.

6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT trials site info

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 7

Hi @MikeGB,

On the bottom left hand side of the page it'll show you a contact option for general enquiries. Is that the one you are using or are you using the one specifically for the particular trial you're on (Issues log)? Remember, don't state the name of the trial.

Thanks

DanielS

MikeGB
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

It's the contact email on the main page for the trials site I have tried, I did get an email saying there should be one specifically for the trial but I can't find it, it's certainly not on the page that has the particular trial name on it, the only link that has the trial name on it says 'give feedback - trial name'.

I have tried another email to the general contact addy but still no reply, I also found a phone number but it was just automated stuff and I could only leave a message but nothing back from that either.

MikeGB
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Update, I just clicked on the 'give feedback - trial name' button again and a different page has come up with options for asking questions or sending problem reports etc. but still can't find an email addy.
barnpiece
Expert
Message 6 of 7

The message accepting you onto the Trial should have had an email contact at the bottom

(they always have had for me). Any instructions you were sent are from an address you can usually reply to.

Richard

MikeGB
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Have checked all the emails I have had about this trial, including the acceptance one, carefully and the only email address on any of them is the general contact one, nothing specific for the trial, and yes I can reply to the general one - but never get an answer.