cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Blind 86 year old trying to report a fault???

I am now officially frustrated withBT

My mother is 86 years old, very frail, blind, mostly housebound and has only a BT landline.

I have tried for 2 days, 30 mins each time to get through to someone to report this fault.

The fault tracker shows the system has logged a call.

Given her circumstances, how long will she be expected to wait.

Anyone?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Blind 86 year old trying to report a fault???

if you were able to report a phone fault and said your mother was an elderly vulnerable customer you should have received priority fix

is you mother a BT Retail customer as many refer to their phone as BT but in fact have a different ISP

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thankyou Distinguished Sage...
I have not been able to speak to any human regarding my mothers faulty phone.
"Tracking a fault "seems to have recorded one of the many times I have tried to ring, but I don't consider that satisfactory. She does not have ISP....
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

assuming your mother is a BT Retail customer I have asked the forum mods to help as they are BT employees. They will post her

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @jeancefn,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry your mom has been left without telephone service. If you send me the details, I'll be able to help you get the service repaired. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings