cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freddles
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Chat

3 times I have accessed BT chat in order to resolve a problem I am having accessing the internet with my broadband hub on my desktop.  And 3 times I received a poor response.  The first time I was given a link which turned out to be to a site that charged for information.  The 2nd time I was given irrevant information.  The 3rd time I was just left hanging after giving my details and nature of problem.  BT you will not be getting me as a customer in future.  

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Chat

If you have a problem with your Internet connection perhaps if you post on the relevant forum board some of the forum members may be able to assist you.

If you do decide to post make sure that you give as much information as possible regarding the type of broadband you have, the type of BT Homehub and as much information about what the actual fault/problem is.

Freddles
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Chat

OK - have done so and found there are others with same problem trying to connect Windows XP to internet.
Nevertheless, my original complaint still stands, the response from the chat operators was very poor.