Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Distinguished Sage

Cloud

Can I suggest that due to the number of questions that are being asked about BT Cloud that a new section be created on this forum just for Cloud issues.

Distinguished Sage

Re: Cloud

Ideas board would be a better place to post this suggestion

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Distinguished Sage

I thought this part was for forum ideas (Guidance & Ideas) but I have posted it on the Ideas board as well, Thanks.

Distinguished Sage

That is an idea/suggestion - start a new board for 'cloud'.   that is how smarttalk got a board

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Aspiring Expert

I will look forward to a Cloud section to see how others have got on with it.

I personally have found it the most User Unfriendly piece of software I have ever come across and after several 'self training sessions' have finally given it the boot and uninstalled it.

I get more sense out of my memory stick.

I totally agree, however I am still in denial as I still have not removed the software.  Words cannot describe the frustration.  While I believe BT have not deliberately created a monster, it truely is a masterful disaster.  Can you or anyone recommend another platform for back up of about 50 gigs please?