cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tezz
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Customer Service Uk & Ireland.

A BIG THANK YOU, to BT for bringing the customer service to the UK and Ireland, much better service.  Can understand them more and can understand me more, and calls seem to be answered quicker.  It also gives people jobs in the UK & Ireland.  Well done BT.🐱

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Customer Service Uk & Ireland.

Hi @Tezz,

Thanks for the kind words.

We strive to provide our customers with the best service we possible can and we realise that there can be a language barrier when calling us.  I'm pleased that you're enjoying a more local service 😁

Cheers,

Robbie

Tezz
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Much improved, and it also gives people jobs over here.  I know it may cost BT a bit more, but, should attract more customers.  I have been with BT years now, and they give me good discounts and also, you gave me a free speed upgrade.  Previously I was with Virgin and it’s many names, started off as Nynex, I was with them for about 17 years.  There customer service when I was with them, was terrible.  They gave me a free speed upgrade, then when I re contracted with them, they took the free speed upgrade off me, when I telephoned them up about this, one person was shouting at me on the phone, arguing like mad, then I eventually moved to BT.

Message 4 of 5

Many thanks for your loyalty @Tezz

Check this link out for all the extras included in your package >>BT Extras <<

If you ever need help or have a question about your BT services in future feel free to create a thread discussion.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and take care.

Cheers,

Robbie

Tezz
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Thanks.  I know BT offer a lot of extras, I am using True Key, good software.  I also have Apple TV, and use the BT app on that, so I can watch my BT TV in any room.  All the very best.