Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Customer Service

😀

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Customer Service

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. The only BT staff are the forum moderators who do not necessarily read all the posts.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: Customer Service

😎

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Re: I want to leave BT they are the most useless organisation I know of

Not a good start for me with BT.

one problem after another.

Thinking of cancelling my contract as well 🤔

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Trying to do it but the contracts are such a maze of incomprehensible jargon that I can't figure out what I'm on and when things finish, or if I get penalised.  Somebody needs to get a grip and get things in plain English.  Seems all the BT information pages are written by geeks, for geeks.  Good luck with getting shut anyway.  Looking at getting shut of mobile phones with BT as well.  They really need to up their game.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

@S4Brains wrote:

Trying to do it but the contracts are such a maze of incomprehensible jargon that I can't figure out what I'm on and when things finish, or if I get penalised.  Somebody needs to get a grip and get things in plain English.  Seems all the BT information pages are written by geeks, for geeks.  

If you log onto your MyBT then go to "Your Products"  then to find out your type of broadband and the length of your contract click on "Broadband". It will tell you what package you are on and if you click on "Your Contract Details" it will tell you when your contract ends and the remaining number of days. It is all in plain English that non geeks can understand.

If you are still in a contract you will have a fee to pay if you want to end the contract early. You can call BT 0800 783 1401 and they will tell you what the fee will be.

See link

How to change or cancel a BT phone, TV or broadband package | BT Help

0 Ratings