Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CJT80
Expert
Message 1 of 6

DSL Checker

Morning All, 

Just a quick question (maybe one for the Moderators), who manages the BT DSL Checker

I ask because whilst the number checker works fine, the Address Checker gives a 404 error! 

The is on both Chrome and IE 11.

I note that the BT Wholesale one works fine. 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: DSL Checker

@CJT80 that's also a BT Wholesale checker. I've emailed them to highlight that error message as I get it too.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
CJT80
Expert
Message 3 of 6

@NeilO

Thanks Neil, 

Appreciate that.  I thought I maybe going mad. 

Smiley Happy

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Message 4 of 6

@CJT80 No problem, hopefully they get it sorted soon.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
CJT80
Expert
Message 5 of 6

@NeilO

The Checker now seems to work, and the link has been updated.

DSL Address Checker

Kind Regards
CJT80
Message 6 of 6

Hi @CJT80,

Thank you for posting back and letting us know that its back working as it should,

Cheers

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”