cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Binzauk
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Ex Employee Broadband

I retired from BT (Openreach) about two months ago but I have still had no contact from BT Employee Broadband regarding the ceasing of the free Employee Broadband and moving onto a consumer package. I was wondering if anyone has any contact numbers which I could call to sort this please?

Before retiring from BT, I completed the ‘leaving BT’ paperwork and called a number on that form to enquire about Employee Broadband, to be told that I would be contacted within a month of retiring to discuss my Broadband package. Another month has passed and still no contact.

Any help which anyone can offer would be most appreciated. Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Ex Employee Broadband

Hi @Binzauk

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I have sent you a private message about this :smileyhappy:

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Binzauk
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Many thanks Robbie.

Message 4 of 10

@Binzauk wrote:

Many thanks Robbie.

You're welcome @Binzauk :smileyhappy:

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
Jonty123
Message 5 of 10

Hi,

I retired from BT a month ago and I too still haven’t received any email address for employee options or whether I have been moved over to ex-employee options

could you please send me the email address for the options team so I can try & sort out what’s happening

Thanks

Martyn

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 7 of 10

Hi @Jonty123  and thanks for posting.

Take a look at @JohnC2  post  Employee broadband not being cancelled which include contact details for the ex employee team. I hope that helps. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Jonty123
Message 8 of 10

Thanks @DavidM 

I’ll give it a try, but should I wait until I get the letter from the options team about reverting back to standard terms ?

Martyn

@DavidMwrote:

Hi @Jonty123  and thanks for posting.

Take a look at @JohnC2  post  Employee broadband not being cancelled which include contact details for the ex employee team. I hope that helps. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

•  

Message 9 of 10

Hi @Jonty123 ,

Thanks for the quick reply. I think it's worth waiting for the letter as it should give details of any special offers that might be available to you. Either way it won't do any harm to chat with the helpdesk in the meantime.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Jonty123
Message 10 of 10

Ok @DavidM 

will do & see what they say

thanks again

Martyn