cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Fantastic customer service - thanks Alex in Exeter

I would like to leave a comment about the customer service I have received from Alex in regards to my full fibre broadband. 

I didn't have the easiest start to getting this in place but eventually everything went live and very quickly developed a fault. I originally spoke to Alex and he was very patient and understanding and made me feel like he genuinely cared that I was experiencing such problems. He quickly identified what he could do and spent a good amount of time trying to fault find my problems and continued to be very calm, professional and most of all human about the whole thing. 

He eventually had to book a home engineer to come and deal with this in my home but rather than just leave it there he promptly offered to call me back once the work had taken place to make sure that all was as I expected it to be. True to his word he called me back at the time we had agreed and even remembered what we had previously spoken about which was really comforting. He has a real knack for speaking to people and was one of those people you you just feel like you have known before. Again, he spent a generous amount of time going through some more options regarding the issues and really made me feel like he was bothered that I had these issues. 

I really can't shout about him enough, I have had a great number of bad customer service experiences in the past and so BT you should know about this guy as he is a great representation of your company - I hope that there is something you can do to recognise his customer service abilities and that it was achieved without having to offer me any amount of free line rental / broadband bills etc but purely on how he dealt with me as a customer. 

Thank you very much Alex,

Kind regards,

Nick

0 Ratings