cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Fibre 1 Reward Card

Hi Can anyone please help                                                                                                                                                                                   Last evening I decided to join BT broadband (Fibre 1) and phone - influenced by the £60 reward card, I completed the  application process. On the final page I got thrown out (connection timed out). I wasn't too worried as the offer (£60) stated it ended 6/11/2020. Tonight I finalised and placed the order but now no offer?? anyone have any ideas??

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fibre 1 Reward Card

The BT.com website has no reward card offers currently, I'm guessing you originally came via a 3rd party website, you would need to go back there and start the journey so the referral writes back.

The snag now is you created a new order, speak with the connections team on 0800 800 150 (open 8am until 8pm weekdays), if the reward hasn't wrote back, you'll need to cancel the order, wait 24 hours and then replace it again, this will however show as 2 credit checks on your credit file.

0 Ratings