cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Forum Status!

Go to solution

I have noticed in my first posting that it shows 'Visitor' beneath your name.

Any chance of changing this to reflect the old forums or is there a list of types of users - have seen KerryG's as Community Manager or others a Moderator!

Nice to know i am a Visitor but a regular visitor if that Man Indifferent

CG

CG Over An Out
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager - Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Forum Status!

Go to solution

Hi Computer Geek

Glad to have you onboard with the new forums and to hear that you will be a regular visitor. Smiley Happy

We are introducing a new and improved ranking system and that will be reflected in your rank status. That is why you show as a visitor…for now! As you continue to use the forum, post messages, reply to posts, give ratings etc. you will find that your status will change. Positive community behaviour will result in you progressing through the ranks and will give extra privileges to those members who achieve senior ranks.

What are the different ranks?

Well… I’ll leave that a secret for the moment – you will start to see your status changing over the next few days and weeks so will get to know some of them as you contribute to the community. But don’t worry I won’t keep you in suspense for too long, ill post something in the announcements section in the coming weeks so you can see the full structure.

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

GeneralDisquiet
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

So, I guess that means we are all starting from scratch again - not that it really matters I suppose.

"To forbid us anything is to make us have a mind for it."
-- Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1559

Steve
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
No, not really.
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Well the good thing here is that we can all start fresh and use this forum activiley to help people with queries!
CG Over An Out
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Well the good thing here is that we can all start fresh and use this forum activiley to help people with queries!

Although i got a 'flooded' error when using quick reply??? lol

cg

CG Over An Out