cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Full Fibre isn’t available where you live ........just yet????

Having spotted a couple of Openreach Engineers surveying the existing line along our road, I was ecstatic to to be told  they were measuring for pricing our exchange for full fibre. This chance encounter has left me optermistic that, inspite of living in a rural area, FTTP at my exchange (Sedlescombe, East Sussex) is a real possibility. I therfore keep checking availablity, until recently when the message now says "Full Fibre isn't available where you live just yet"

What does that mean?..... "Just yet".   Tomorrow , next month, within the next 5 years? It is impossible to find out.

Anyone 'in the know' what timescales BT are implying by this infurating comment.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Full Fibre isn’t available where you live ........just yet????

@Need_for_Speed 

Only Openreach would know that, as this is just a BT Retail customer forum, and has nothing to do with Openreach.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Full Fibre isn’t available where you live ........just yet????

only openreach will have any idea of when or even if FTTP will happen  you just need to keep checking

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings