Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Jimcornell
Message 1 of 4

GDPR compliance team

Hi,

anybody have an email address for the above as they don't seem to be communicating with the rest of BT.

I surmise this is the place to make suggestions to BT on how to improve.  Here is my suggestion.  Start adhering to the data protection act(2018) and allow requests for personal to be made over the phone.  It is the law, after all and I am given to understand that BT has been told so by the Information Commisioners Office.

3 REPLIES 3
CJT80
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: GDPR compliance team

@Jimcornell 

It's probably best to raise a complaint via here

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Jimcornell
Message 3 of 4

Worth a try. Hopefully those dealing with written corespondence are of a higher calibra than those on the phone who have driven me to distraction.
Thank you
CJT80
Expert
Message 4 of 4

@Jimcornellwrote:
Worth a try. Hopefully those dealing with written corespondence are of a higher calibra than those on the phone who have driven me to distraction.
Thank you

@Jimcornell 

If it doesn't come back here and re-post on this thead, and we can see what else can be done. 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"