cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sweaty1971
Message 1 of 5

Great service

Hi all! I just got fantastic service from Kay at BT and wanted to send an email to BT to say how great the service was. Could someone tell me the email address as I can't find it anywhere!

4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Great service

Welcome to the forum. There used to be a facility for compliments within the Contact BT link at the bottom of this page but it seems to have been taken down. I'm bringing your post to the attention to the forum moderators to see if they can help to pass on a message.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Message 3 of 5

Hi @sweaty1971,

I can get this fed back for you. You can either PM me with what you want sent to their Manager or else use the contact the mods link on my profile. I've made it available to you:

ContactTheMods.png

Thanks for taking time to do this. It's always great when someone takes time out to thank another person.

DanielS

sweaty1971
Message 4 of 5

Can you send me a PM as I can't find out how to.
Message 5 of 5

Hi @sweaty1971 @DanielS is off today. 

Can you not find the link for the mod team on his profile. I have enabled it on mine if you would like to check. You may not be able to view the link if using your mobile device. Click on my user name and select the contact the mods hyperlink which is just below my Avatar and we will get this done for you.

Thanks
John