cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taffy078
Expert
Message 1 of 3

How can I change the default Font type and Size for when I post here, please?

Is it in fact possible to do this?

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: How can I change the default Font type and Size for when I post here, please?

@Taffy078 wrote:

There doesn't appear to be any way of doing this, other than changing the Font Family and Font Sizes manually. i.e. setting for each post made.

Even the font size will change very slightly if you set it to 10pt, from the supposed existing 10pt. (Your font seems to be the "modified" 10pt.)  Smiley Indifferent

However, if you use and iPad, or other tablet, there's no option even to change font size or type. You can stretch the screen display....

On a 15 inch laptop, I set the zoom permanently to 125%, to make the text easier to read.

There may also be another variable in the browser in use, which is one of the reasons why I only use Internet Explorer, as display fonts and screen zoom are easily set.

Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: How can I change the default Font type and Size for when I post here, please?

@Taffy078 wrote:

Sorry, big mistake on my part!

When you first enter the Forum page, look on the right of the screen.

There's a sub section "Forum help" and in there you will find "Font Size". Follow the instructions.

There's no mention of Font Type however.

At work I used Times New Roman (subsequently overturned by some or other standards committee), as it produced real "g"s i.e. "g"s.