cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
clarebones
Message 1 of 3

How do I praise an Open Reach Engineer who just went above and beyond with his work on our Broadband

I just wanted to give praise to the amazing engineer who just fixed our broadband and phone line after hours of dedicated work with a smile on his face and pride in his work.  We live in the sticks a bit so get a bit left aside but after ten years of living here, our problem is fixed! Thank you to Chris ***EDITED*** from Open Reach :-)

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: How do I praise an Open Reach Engineer who just went above and beyond with his work on our Broad

See Thank an Openreach engineer - they do the repairs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

Message 3 of 3

Re: How do I praise an Open Reach Engineer who just went above and beyond with his work on our Broad

Hi @clarebones,

Thanks for taking the time to post up here about the engineer that helped you.

Could you complete the link that @Keith_Beddoe sent you please? The feedback will be sent to his Manager Smiley Very Happy We're part of the BT Group but we are a different company.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the thumbs up next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You