cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 6

How to post a message

When you want to post a new message on a board, click on the “New Message” button

New Message.JPG

Then enter a message title in the subject line and type up your message in the body text box.  When you are ready just click on the “post” button at the bottom right of the box.

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

5 REPLIES 5
el_budual
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: How to post a message

where do I find the new message button, is this just another example of a badly designed BT product?? How about a link in this reply?? or would that be too easy.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

The 'new message' is n left hand side near top of every board. Don' know what more to say as it look obviously as shown in kerry's link

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 4 of 6

I can't find it either, I only have the options box.  I am on the front page of the Forums with the posts listed, the titles being in pink.  I have double clicked on the title, but again no option for new post.  The reason I am on this forum is that I am trying to download my files from digital vault and again I do not have the facility to save as from the drop down box. Please help an extremely frustrated BT customer.

Message 5 of 6

Found it.  Many apologies.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6
Moved:

Bt verve quad broken handset deregestering ?