cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

I would like to recognize and compliment your staff for above and beyond service

Hi

I had an external disconnect of my landline and broadband service and had to call your customer service to enquire and address the issue. Your customer service representative was extraordinary helpful, reassuring and friendly. I was advised that my problem would take a maximum of 4 days to fix. I was understanding about the delay given our current times but was very disappointed. However the following day I was contacted by an engineer who was outside my door fixing my problem. He was in the area and decided to try to contact me! He was polite, knowledgable and very considerate about entering our property. I thanked him profusely and he was so modest about it! I would like to find out who these individuals are that helped me and let their managers know how lucky they are to have them! 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: I would like to recognize and compliment your staff for above and beyond service

Hi @MJZielinski  welcome to the forum and thanks for your post. I'm happy to hear that although you were disappointed with the timescale to fix the fault when you called that the advisor was helpful and friendly and the engineer arrived earlier than expected. You can pass your thanks to the engineer by completing This Form.

Many thanks

John