cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Making a complaint

I suspect  I am not alone in my experience of BT complaint process which I can only conclude has been constructed to wear the customer down, to make the customer give-up, when trying to raise, and or, follow through a complaint - woeful service BT, total lack of respect for the customer.

Key issue - BT advisers over-promise,  inaccurate or incomplete knowledge of products results in customer being unable to make an informed choice.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Making a complaint

I assume you actually manged to lodge a complaint? I have tried a dozen times tonight to do so online and got "Sorry, something went wrong" every time. The online chat was devoid of all advisors.

I am absolutely fuming with this abmyssal quality of online service.

May even report this woeful service to the press. The fact that no-one has even had the courtesy (myself excepted) to reply in 10 days to you leaves me feeling rather hopeless that I will get any help here neither. Do unhappy customers class as "scum" that need to be made pariahs around here?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Making a complaint

@Shelagh67  and @JohnMayer  , welcome to the forum, perhaps a forum member can help ?

This is a customer to customer forum, the moderators are BT staff.
Please don't post any private info, this is a public forum.

0 Ratings