cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 35

Re: Manhole cover broken for momths

@tonysmini018 

Going by @StefiVasMaidstone 's username and the address given, I assume that they are referring to Lower Stone Street in Maidstone, Kent.

This is part of the one-way system of a very busy town, so probably very difficult to just close off without a lot of pre-planning.

Message 22 of 35

Thanks Paul!
I have initially mentioned that Lower Stone Street, Maidstone ME15 it's a one way road and this detail/excuse with " needs planning ahead " it's logic and obvious...questions are: Does the right people know about our BRAIN 🧠 PAIN ??? How much it means by definition "planning ahead " ???
Or everything that we're mentioning in here..... stays in here only.
If I knew the right links, by now I would have warned the exact responsable authorities and awaiting for a Repair Start Day/Month/Year..... but the more this is delayed, soon they'll say: " Ohh, it's hard, summer times coming, hard to close the one way street....then it's autumn -raining a lot, then it's winter - freezing cold...bla bla ".
Guys, I'm a Nurse by profession, get a bladdy rubber material and place it around the edges of the manhole lids and that should minimise the friction metal over metal and stopping the awful sound 24/7 zero breaks....no need to be Master Engineer, even though my entire family are and I also did study that then switched to Nursing others.... that's not the point but treating people with respect, empathy and dignity, regardless of their position on the map ... unlucky us from Lower Stone Street Maidstone Kent ME15, LIV Maidstone Building ( Co-op) and Miller Heights building 😢
Message 23 of 35

I’ll see if I can find out any information tomorrow.

Message 24 of 35

God bless you 🙏

Message 25 of 35

The work is due to be done Monday 29th April.

Message 26 of 35

I hope sooo much

Message 27 of 35

Message 28 of 35

Yes

Message 29 of 35

OMG YESSSSS.....my bedroom it's just few metres away from that disgusting manhole. I am fed up... cannot wait to have it sorted 😭

Message 30 of 35

Deleted by poster