cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
10grosvenor
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

No phone line - please help

Long story short - I was with SKY. I arranged to leave SKY and join NOW. They changed my phone number to **Edited**. I wanted my old number so I contacted BT and agreed to join them as they could get my old **Edited** number back. This was agreed Jun 17. BT sent me a confirmation email. NOW sent me an email saying my line would remain active until the Jan 31 switch to BT. 2 hours later my phone was disconnected. I am hearing disabled and can't hear on mobiles. Contacting BT through email or live chat doesn't seem to be an option. I have had no phone for 6 days. I need to contact BT to see if they have disconnected the 511401 line. If anyone can help I would be obliged.

2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: No phone line - please help

for your security please delete the phone numbers as this is a public forum and you may get more spam calls than you can handle

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
10grosvenor
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: No phone line - please help

Easier said than done.

Update: at the 4th time of querying NOW have finally admitted there's a problem and they are responsible for it rather than BT. Unfortunately their time estimate to remedy the situation is 3-5 working days. (Sigh).