cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 10

Ongoing Complaint

I have had a problem with my phone package and bt tv for a month now.  I have contacted the Chief Executive office and have been passed to consumer relations.  It is still not sorted.  Consumer Relations do not have a phone number even the BT switchboard do not have a phone number for them.  They do not respond to emails asking them to call me I am at a loss as to how to proceed.  Any advice please

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10

Re: Ongoing Complaint

as you have already contacted the CEO then that office is dealing with your problems and you need get back in touch with customer relations or failing that email CEO again

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 10

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

I have emailed but not had a reply and oddly they don’t have a contact phone number
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

@HelenC1955wrote:
I have emailed but not had a reply and oddly they don’t have a contact phone number

Have BT contacted you after emailing Philip Jansen ? once it's picked up, a case handler will get in touch, if nobody has contacted you yet, it might not of been picked up yet, give it a few days and someone will contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

I have been contacted they closed the complaint before it was resolved and I still have the problem. They do not respond to emails
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 10

If it was closed, does that mean it was resolved or was it closed because nobody could contact you ?
Try calling the BTTV help team, see if they can pick up from where the previous advisor left off, if not then ask them to contact the previous advisor, anyone who enters your account leaves a footprint, employees can see who it was and send them an email.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

They closed it as they assumed they’d sorted it but they hadn’t. Maybe I’ll give BT tv a try. Thanks
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 10

Hi @HelenC1955 

I know that this was a while ago, but I am having the same problem with the Consumer Resolutions Team and wondered if you got this resolved?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Hi @cerveram,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry if your complaint hasn't been resolved. If you give us a few details about the complaint, the Community might be able to help?

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings