cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 14

Praise a BT employee

Hello,

Can someone please advice me how I praise a BT employee?

I've just spoken to someone on the phone regarding my broadband and I want to say thank you.

Cheers

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Message 2 of 14

Re: Praise a BT employee

Hi @Davey_c 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm really pleased to see you'd like to recognise my colleague for a job well done.  If you send me a private message with your telephone number I can send the feedback for you 😊

Cheers,

Robbie

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Praise for quality employees does not seem to be something BT welcomes.

After a long conversation today in which the agent was spectacularly good, I asked her how I could praise her.  She said I could speak to her manager, came back and said that wasn't possible.  I asked if the manager could call me or if I could email them.  No, was the response from the manager on both counts, with the agent  told to tell me to go on the website.  However there's no praise option there either - I had to use the complaint option.

I very rarely want to praise customer service agents to their management, but on the odd occasion I have it has been readily accepted.  In this instance the reluctance to receive praise rather soured a quality effort from the lady concerned.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 14

Hi @xmastree and thanks for posting.

It's really great to hear you had a brilliant experience. I'm sure I'll be able to pass your feedback on, please send over the advisers name. Ill drop you a private message so you can get in touch. 

Cheers

David

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 14

Thank you David.  I have tried other channels, so hopefully the message will get through.

If you could get the company as a whole to be a little bit more gracious in accepting praise, that would be even better.

Thanks again

Rob

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

Hi

Can you PM me too? 

I would like to praise someone.

I can only find a complaint form, and find it ridiculous that there is no option to send positive comments about your employees.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

@jannylynn 

Was is an Openreach engineer that you want to provide feedback, or was it an adviser over the phone?

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

Adviser on a Loyalty Team.....

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 14

@jannylynn wrote:

Adviser on a Loyalty Team.....