cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 11 of 37

Re: 'Quote' when replying to a post, and more!

A laptop set at 1366 x 768.

Highlighted
Expert
Message 12 of 37

Hi @DanielS 

I think that you may have misunderstood part of what I was saying as you're talking about changing the zoom. I was talking about the mark on the banner as in the photo. Increasing the zoom doesn't get rid of it in Edge, it just looks worse.

Community spot_A.jpg

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 37

@Andy005   that is something different

@DanielS is referring to circle with I inside - information? which appears bottom left after autosave kicks in

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Expert
Message 14 of 37

It was this "You also mentioned the display view. It does disappear at 140% in Firefox and 150% in Chrome. You may need to decrease the view for it to appear." that I was replying to, but reading it again I think he's referring to the unexpanded toolbar. If it is about the toolbar then reducing the zoom doesn't change it as at 100% I have to expand the toolbar on all browsers.

I don't mind change as long as it adds value, but moving the most commonly used function after 'Reply' to somewhere less accessible isn't adding value, not in my opinion anyway.

They haven't recruited the designer of the Austin Allegro steering wheel have they? just a thought.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 37

Showing your age there @Andy005  😊

Highlighted
Expert
Message 16 of 37

@licquoricewrote:

Showing your age there @Andy005  😊

Indeed, and for the life of me I never understood how they went out of business 😀

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 37

Have you tried it on a mobile phone yet?

Using Chrome on Android there is no menu bar in either portrait or landscape view when you reply so you have no options other than just to type your reply. 

The box to "email me when someone replies" at the foot of the page is ticked by default. In my opinion it should be unticked by default. 

Highlighted
Expert
Message 18 of 37

@gg30340wrote:

Using Chrome on Android there is no menu bar in either portrait or landscape view when you reply so you have no options other than just to type your reply. 

The box to "email me when someone replies" at the foot of the page is ticked by default. In my opinion it should be unticked by default. 

It's the same in Safari.

Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Distinguished Expert
Message 19 of 37

@Andy005 wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

It's the same in Safari.

@Andy005 wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

It's the same in Safai.

@Andy005 wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

It's the same in Safari.

@Andy005 wrote:

@gg30340wrote:

It's the same in Safari.

Don’t know about that.....Not on the iPad mini 2. The email me box is at the top of the page on mine in landscape view, and it’s not ticked.

Must be part of the phased obsolescence. iOS 12.3.1 installed.....that’s as far as it’s going to go, with the iPad mini 2

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 20 of 37

I have to expand the toolbar to see the  " and I'm using a 17" high def laptop with chrome.

The bizarre thing to me is that the extra line when expanded is displayed above the initial line of icons when the convention should be for it to be displayed below - typical BT layout design.😖

Having done an emoji it seems ridiculous to have so many to select from☹️