cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT Online Chat

@gg30340 - I see you have quite a bit of previous form when it comes to moaning about what you perceive to be old posts.

You rise to the bait every single time. Such an easy catch.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 14

@xmarksthespot wrote:

@gg30340 - I see you have quite a bit of previous form when it comes to moaning about what you perceive to be old posts.

You rise to the bait every single time. Such an easy catch.

In most of the instances it is obvious that the person who has posted on the old thread was unaware that they had posted on an old thread and they may have been waiting for a reply from the OP so I was advising them of the date of the post so that they would not be disappointed if they never got a reply however I can see that you are obviously just wanting to sound off regardless of the threads date.

I just find it odd that people such as your self reply to posts that are so old and especially when the OP of the thread or the person that you name in the post hasn't posted on them for so long but if it keeps you happy and allows you to moan then please carry on.

It is now obvious from some of your previous posts that you are a troll so I'll leave you to it.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 14

As I said, you rise to the bait every time. QED.

Oh I love fish, and on a Friday too!

Highlighted
Message 14 of 14

@xmarksthespot and @gg30340

Guys. Keep it cool and on topic please.

Chers

David